Protection International team is currently offering an internship in the Programme Direction Unit in its Head Office in Brussels, Belgium.
Programme Direction runs field programmes in Asia, Africa and Latin-America. Colleagues in the field form small hubs of expertise in protecting human rights defenders (Protection Desks) and work with local civil society and other public actors with a stake or duty in the protection of human rights defenders.
- Gather relevant information about development and trends on the situation of Human Rights Defenders in priority countries.
- Support logistic arrangements during field visits.
- Translations of working documents.
- Administrative support to both Programme Directors.
– Fluency in English and French (Spanish desirable).
– Availability for a minimum period of three months with a legal residence in Brussels, Belgium
Please send your CV and cover letter with your motivation to: recruitment [at] protectioninternational.org
Please note that our internships are voluntary, without compensation.